st: Classification after mlogit

From   "Sumon Bhaumik" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Classification after mlogit
Date   Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:27:21 -0000

Dear Kieran,
I came across your email to the Stata help list, dated April 19, 2004. Have you been able to figure out since how to obtain a classification list after using mlogit in Stata 8? I would really appreciate some help regarding this matter.
P.S. If any Stata user can help me with this, please send me an email at
Dr. Sumon Kumar Bhaumik
Economics and Finance Group
Brunel Business School
Social Sciences Building