st: estout limit

From   Radu Ban <>
Subject   st: estout limit
Date   Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:25:43 -0500

Dear listers,

Is there a upper limit to the number of estimates that can be
processed in an -estout-? I tried to put in 132, but it gave me an
error "too few quotes". And when I break up the estimates into smaller
batches I no longer get this error, which lead me to believe there is
an upper limit. But I couldn't find it in the help file, or in -help

Thanks for this,