st: SSC archive: large file difficulties

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: SSC archive: large file difficulties
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:40:55 -0500

We are experiencing some technical difficulties in serving fairly large source files (e.g. ivreg2.ado, outreg2.ado) following a server software upgrade today. I hope that we can get the problem straightened out within 24 hours. This turns out to be a known bug in the version of Apache2 we're using, and it's just a matter of getting the right version compiled and installed in its place.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Packages with shorter .ado routines should not have difficulty.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

* For searches and help try: