RE: st: Extracting the varname of e(wexp) after regress ? Another question more

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Extracting the varname of e(wexp) after regress ? Another question more
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:40:36 -0000

I must be missing something here. What you
can extract here would seem to be exactly
what you specified in the first place.

Otherwise put, please give us a concrete example of what
you want. Referring to a commonly accessible dataset
helps greatly.

Wolfgang Langer