st: RE: RE: problems with version control using graph command

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: problems with version control using graph command
Date   Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:45:54 -0000

This isn't quite true, probably in several respects,
but the one that springs to mind is the statement

Admittedly, StataCorp is doing all the judging on (a)
and (b).

In general, not just StataCorp but all program
writers have _some_ scope for arranging different behaviour
depending on how a program is called. In this case, -graph,
box- is an official command, so it is all down to StataCorp.