RE: st: How do you run the Waller-Duncan test in STATA?

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: How do you run the Waller-Duncan test in STATA?
Date   Wed, 09 Nov 2005 15:07:26 +0000

To get access to a .pdf pre-print of this Stata Journal article, and also to a .pdf presentation on the same subject from the 2003 UK Stata User Meeting, type in Stata

findit smileplot

and search the hypertext references.

Hope this helps.

Roger