st: multi-level sample selection model

From   "Chen, Naijun" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multi-level sample selection model
Date   Mon, 7 Nov 2005 14:46:16 -0600 (CST)

Dear All,

I have some questions about the sample selection model. the selection
variable(treatment) in my data is not binary, it has 3 categories. The
outcome Y is observed for all the 3 categoryies.

I use the program Selmlog for the analysis(the details are in
http://www.delta.ens.fr/gurgand/selmlog12.htm). The problem is I am also
interested in the treatment effect in the outcome Y, but it seems Selmlog
does not provide this information. Please give me some suggestion about
the use of Selmlog or some other applicable program for this kind of
analysis.

By the way, you are welcome to give me some suggestion about the binary
outcome analysis too.

Thanks a lot.

Naijun Chen