st: RE: m4_solvers in stata 8.2

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: m4_solvers in stata 8.2
Date   Fri, 4 Nov 2005 20:07:08 -0000

It was introduced in Stata 9. You need to upgrade.

The Statalist FAQ includes this advice:

"The current version of Stata is 9. Please specify if
you are using an earlier version; otherwise, the answer
to your question is likely to refer to commands or
features unavailable to you."

Michele Favre M.