st: bootstrapping and permutation tests

From   P chrisman <>
Subject   st: bootstrapping and permutation tests
Date   Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:46:13 -0800

Hi List,

This newbie has another question. I am a 1st grad student in biostatistics and my TA professor has asked me to put together a 30 minute lecture on bootstrapping and permutation tests using Stata. The course is a Medical Biometry 1 course designed primarily for public health and epidemiology grad students. If anyone can point me in the right direction for information, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.
* For searches and help try: