st: Re: probit error message [was Re: statalist-digest V4 #2142]

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   st: Re: probit error message [was Re: statalist-digest V4 #2142]
Date   Mon, 31 Oct 2005 07:17:50 -0800 (PST)

Please use informative subject lines.

You don't give the members of this list enough information to help.
You have to show us exactly what you typed and what you got in return
from Stata.

Friedrich Huebler