st: graphing PSM

From   Patricia Vera Rojas <>
Subject   st: graphing PSM
Date   Mon, 31 Oct 2005 01:13:33 +0100 (CET)

I find two problems when trying to graph propensity score

1) I want to graph propensity score matching for treated
and control groups (in lines). Does anyone know what
command can I use?

2) I used psgraph for getting propensity score histogram
by treatment status but the graph I got has the bars for
the treated group over the horizontal axes and the bars
for the untrated group below the horizontal axes . I want
to have both bars in the same direction, how can I do it?

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad