Re: st: review window in stata 9.

From   Alan Riley <>
Subject   Re: st: review window in stata 9.
Date   Sat, 29 Oct 2005 14:01:09 -0500

Suzy ( asked about increasing the number of
commands saved in the Review window:
> I would like to know how I can keep all the commands in the review
> window accessible to me. I find that after awhile, Stata drops the
> earlier commands.

If Suzy is using Stata for Windows, she will find

    help reventries

useful.  -set reventries #- allows the # of lines saved in the Review
window to be set to values between 50 and 500.

If Suzy wants to save all commands, she probably will also want to

    help cmdlog

-cmdlog- allows the logging of just commands to a file.  There is no
limit on how many commands may be logged to the file.