Re: st: review window in stata 9.

From   "Svend Juul" <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: review window in stata 9.
Date   Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:46:35 +0200

Susy wrote:
I would like to know how I can keep all the commands in the review window
accessible to me. I find that after awhile, Stata drops the earlier commands.
Fred Wolfe explained how to increase the size of the RESULTS window, but that
does not affect the size of the REVIEW window.

Look at -help reventries-; you may e.g.
   . set reventries 500 , permanently

Another option is to open a command log at session start; see [GSW] 16 Logs,
last section. Also look at -help cmdlog-.

Hope this helps.

Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6
DK-8000 Aarhus C,  Denmark