Re: st: -Ologit- and -fitstat- (Stata 9)

From   "Herve STOLOWY" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: -Ologit- and -fitstat- (Stata 9)
Date   Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:29:59 +0200

Dear Joseph:

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunetaly, I does not work.

This is what I did:

net describe spost9_ado, from(
net install spost9_ado

In the help file for fitstat, I get the following version:

help for fitstat - 1.6.9a - 12Feb2005. (I hope this is the right one).

Then I try the -ologit- and -fitstat- and get the same error message as earlier mentioned.

I forgot to tell you that I use Stata 9.1. I don't know if this is important.

Best regards

Coordinateur du Département/Head of Department
HEC Paris
Département Comptabilité Contrôle de gestion / Dept of Accounting and Management Control
1, rue de la Liberation
78351 - Jouy-en-Josas
Tel: +33 1 39 67 94 42 - Fax: +33 1 39 67 70 86
>>> 10/29/05 5:51 PM >>>