RE: st: outsheeting highest frequency values

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: outsheeting highest frequency values
Date   Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:07:44 +0100

I recommend against labelling any questions "quick".
It is at best superfluous and at worst irritating.

On the answers:

-tabsort- lost some, but not all, of its usefulness
when -tabulate- acquired a -sort- option to do
some of what -tabsort- can do.

In addition to other solutions, check out -groups-
on SSC.

Philip Ryan