Re: st: analysis of cumulative incidence data

From   Tim Wade <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: analysis of cumulative incidence data
Date   Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:22:15 -0400

Charlotta, if you use a the glm command and specify link(log) and
family(binomial) the resulting exponentiated coefficients for the
regression parameters will be risk ratios or cumulative incidence
ratios instead of odds ratios which might be more appropriate for your
data. I think this is the same as using binreg with the RR option. Tim