st: RE: Updating a license file under Linux

From   "Salvati, Jean" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Updating a license file under Linux
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:43:09 -0400

I need to update a Stata license file under Linux. How can I do that
without reinstalling Stata? Right now we don't have any windowing GUI on
that Linux system.

In Windows I usually delete the existing license file, and the next time
I start Stata it prompts me to enter the new license information, but
the behavior seems different under Linux.

Jean Salvati