st: More on Graph Combine

From   "Richard Palmer-Jones" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: More on Graph Combine
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:41:24 +0600

One further point - am I right in thinking that you cannot use added text
("text()") with graph combine?
And that one cannot reposition either note or caption (or sub-title) so that
they overlay the combined graphs?

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Ulrich Kohler
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 1:13 PM
Subject: st: #review in ado

hi all,

Is there a way to use #review in an ado? It seems that #review works in
do-files, but not in ado-files.

I ask this because there was this tread on adding lines from the
to do-files and I thought about a command -add2do- for this. The idea was to

log the output of #review, and to use -file- to read in the log and add the
lines to a do-file.

many regards

+49 (030) 25491-361