st: Graph Combine ycommon Stat8.2

From   "Richard Palmer-Jones" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Graph Combine ycommon Stat8.2
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:52:14 +0600

Dear Readers
I am trying to combine graphs to have the same axes. I run the example under
Graph Combine Advanced Use - combines 3 graphs). I note that the x-axes on
the RHS do not in fact match. E.g. at 4.5. I have the same problem - slight
differences in the axes (y in my case).
A further hitch is that the xscales in the example cannot be set to
"xcommon" since they are different scales.
It is a minor blemish, but a blemish none the less.
Help appreciated

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ulrich Kohler
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 1:13 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: #review in ado

hi all,

Is there a way to use #review in an ado? It seems that #review works in
do-files, but not in ado-files.

I ask this because there was this tread on adding lines from the
review-window
to do-files and I thought about a command -add2do- for this. The idea was to

log the output of #review, and to use -file- to read in the log and add the
lines to a do-file.

many regards
uli

+49 (030) 25491-361