Re: st: RE: RE: Plain text Messages on Statalist

From   Seb Buechte <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Plain text Messages on Statalist
Date   Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:55:26 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

whoever would like to have an Google-email account - of which I think
that it is just the perfect account to use with email-lists (not only
because of plain text etc)- may turn herself or himself to me. I have
99 invites left and I am willing to give these out to anyone who would
want/need one.

Kind regards,
sebastian

ps.
I am not too sure that one still need an invite for opening up a
Google-mail account. If invites are no longer necessary I would just
recommend Google-mail for use with email-list, especially those with
heavy traffic.

- Seb F Buechte
-
- Stay tuned!