st: RE: [Stata 9] Syntax Highlighting?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: [Stata 9] Syntax Highlighting?
Date   Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:38:11 +0100

(I guess because syntax highlighting would entail
a disproportionate investment of programming
effort, and -doedit- is deliberately a minimal
editor. In practice users who want high-powered
text editors already use some favourite outside

Raphael Fraser