st: Re:

From   "Sarah A. Mustillo" <>
Subject   st: Re:
Date   Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:34:33 -0400

Just -destring- the ID that is in character format and then merge.

.destring id, replace

Jeff NASTERNAK wrote:

I have a problem with merging two seperate files by their ID. My problem is that the one set of ID is in a numeric format and the other is in a character format. How do I go about merging these files?
thank you

* For searches and help try:

Sarah A. Mustillo, Ph.D
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Duke University School of Medicine
Box 3454
Durham NC 27710

919 687-4686 x231