st: Re: stata stylefile for LaTeX

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: stata stylefile for LaTeX
Date   Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:23:51 -0400

has links to this package under instructions for authors.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

On Sep 28, 2005, at 2:33 AM, statalist-digest wrote:

As somebody beginning to learn the limits of converting Stata output into
LaTeX 'resultssets', I must say that I've not heard of this LaTeX package.

I've checked my (fully updated) MiKTeX Package Manager, and the name
'stata' doesn't feature. Tapping 'stata' into the Keywords box generates
nothing! Incidentally, I use LaTeXEditor, which, unlike WinEdt, doesn't (I
don't think) have a feature which automatically interfaces with Stata (I
stand to be corrected on that).

I'm, of course, aware of packages that have been developed by Ben Jann,
Roger Newson and the ATS folks at UCLA, but not this one. Would Jeff (or
James) care to elaborate? Ta.