Re: st: Queries to Statalist from a Yahoo Account

From   Joana Quina <>
Subject   Re: st: Queries to Statalist from a Yahoo Account
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:38:59 +0100

Given the problems you are having with yahoo and the large number of
emails received by subscribing to statalist, I have a suggestion. Why
don't you create another email account for receiving statalist emails?
You could use gmail, which I use and I have noticed other people in
statalist using.
If you want to use gmail I can send you an invitation (gmail is by
invitation only).