RE: st: Multicollinearity in a simple Poisson model

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Multicollinearity in a simple Poisson model
Date   Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:42:19 +0100

Questions like this crop up quite frequently,
so search the archives.

A good simple starting-point is to consider that
multicollinearity is a collective property
of the covariates. How the response variable
is measured is at most a secondary issue.
(Translate to locally favored terminology.)

Richard Williams