st: _gcorr.ado question

From   Jacob Bor <>
Subject   st: _gcorr.ado question
Date   Fri, 23 Sep 2005 18:59:46 +0300

Hi Nick,

I was using your _gcorr.ado program file. I loaded the ado file properly into
stata (which recognizes the program). I then try to run the command using the
syntax you specified on  the stata listserve [by varlist:] egen newvar = var1
var2 [if exp] [in exp] [ ,covariance ].

But, unfortunately, I received a r198 error, indicating that the syntax is not
correct.  Do you have any idea why I am receiving this message?