RE: RE: st: collapse syntax error

From   n j cox <>
Subject   RE: RE: st: collapse syntax error
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:15:50 +0100

In addition, this looks like a -contract- problem.

louis boakye-yiadom

Your code looks fine to me. How about updating to version 8.2 and trying

I am trying to calculate household size using collapse. The dataset has two variables, a unique household ID <uhhid> and the serial numbers of the >household members <hhmem>.
This is the code I used and the error I get.

. /*create variable household size*/
. use rindvar02, clear

. keep uhhid hhmem

. sort uhhid hhmem