st: How to specify Iterate equations

From   "Michele Favre M." <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: How to specify Iterate equations
Date   Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:12:53 -0400

I'm gonna try to be more specific about the problem that I have... after
looked all the manuals I still didn't find the answer...
I have a model with many equations, my problem is that I have no idea how to
specify to Stata that the solution I need needs to iterate the equations to
find the solution. So far I have the model in a Do file but I need the right
command to run it. I know that eviews can do it (creating a model and
running it) but the equations exceed my eviews capacity, so I need to do it
in Stata.

Thanks a lot!!