Re: st: comparison of diagnostic procedures

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: comparison of diagnostic procedures
Date   Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:15:47 +0300

&Agr;&rgr;&khgr;&igr;&kgr;&oacgr; &mgr;&eeacgr;&ngr;&ugr;&mgr;&agr; &agr;&pgr;&oacgr;  Roger Harbord <[email protected]>:

thank you a lot for your help. This is the solution and i have already find it
in a related article. I would like to ask you if you know how i will produce
an error graph (graph of sensitivities and their confidence interval) for
every diagnostic test? Does stata 8 support a graph like this?

thank you a lot in advance!!!!!!