RE: st: Calculating the e^b using listcoef

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Calculating the e^b using listcoef
Date   Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:51:35 +0100

Two points:

1. In extreme cases, you can always look
at the code. The formula used by -listcoef-
to calculate e^b appears to be e^b.

2. The question is confused by not
distinguishing between levels here. -listcoef-
is a user-written command; Stata just works on
what -listcoef- tells it to.

Mosi A. Ifatunji