RE: st: collecting a dataset of results

From   "Jun Xu" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: collecting a dataset of results
Date   Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:21:33 -0500

There are some ado files out there like parmest, parmby. However, I am not sure what your specific purposes are. Do you want to run regression across a group variable (a set of schools, counties, states, or countries, or something like that), collect them and then compare. Or you want to collect them and run analysis with group level variables.

Jun Xu
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Sociology
Indiana University at Bloomington

From: "Scott Imberman" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: st: collecting a dataset of results
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:10:37 -0400

Dear Statalist Members,

  I am currently trying to collect a large set of regression results in
an easy to retrieve & manipulate format.  In the past I have just put
the results in a set of matrices, however this has always proved to be
unweildly and not too efficient.  Is there some way that I can easily
store the results and put them into a new dataset?  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Scott Imberman

Scott Andrew Imberman

Department of Economics
3105 Tydings Hall, University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Voice: (301) 405-4534
Fax: (301) 405-3542

* For searches and help try: