st: collecting a dataset of results

From   "Scott Imberman" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: collecting a dataset of results
Date   Fri, 02 Sep 2005 13:10:37 -0400

Dear Statalist Members,

  I am currently trying to collect a large set of regression results in
an easy to retrieve & manipulate format.  In the past I have just put
the results in a set of matrices, however this has always proved to be
unweildly and not too efficient.  Is there some way that I can easily
store the results and put them into a new dataset?  Thank you.

Scott Imberman

Scott Andrew Imberman

Department of Economics
3105 Tydings Hall, University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
Voice: (301) 405-4534
Fax: (301) 405-3542