Re: st: Re: [Stata 9] Convincing Stata to let me quit the program without confirmation

From   Seb Buechte <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: [Stata 9] Convincing Stata to let me quit the program without confirmation
Date   Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:17:51 +0200

Thank your for your help, Friedrich. I will give it a try.

Still, I am not giving up the hope, that someone at Statacorp feels
like "Hey, why not giving people like Sebastian  the chance to decide
themselve, wether they need the confirmation box when closing the
application"...

Kind regards,
sebastian