st: Macro for goodness of fit

From   Randall Burd <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Macro for goodness of fit
Date   Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:53:17 -0400

Does anyone know of a do-file that can do a HL goodness of fit using only the predicted probability and actual probability? lfit will not work for me since I need to do the analysis in SAS (need multiple imputation) and I have more than more interaction term making it hard to import the predictors and use a simple covariate matrix.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Randy

Randall S. Burd, M.D., Ph.D.
Division of Pediatric Surgery, Department of Surgery
Box 19, 1 RWJ Place
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
New Brunswick, NJ  08903
732-235-7821