st: Interpretation of Negbin II Coefficients

From   Gunnar Pietzner <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Interpretation of Negbin II Coefficients
Date   Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:25:07 +0200

Hi,

I'm interested in how to interpret the coefficients of my estimated Negbin
II panel regression modell: Instead of interpreting the coefficients
semi-elasticities I would rather like to have them simulated as been shown
in Geil et al. (1997) "Economic Incentives and Hospitalization in Germany
Is there any advice how to do that? Maybe a Stata command?

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,

Gunnar Pietzner

Private Universit�t Witten/Herdecke gGmbH
Reinhard-Mohn-Stiftungslehrstuhl f�r Unternehmensf�hrung
Alfred-Herrhausen-Stra�e 50
58448 Witten
Tel: 02302/926564