st: RE: renpfix error 'variable already defined'

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: renpfix error 'variable already defined'
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:02:12 +0100

There are indeed other ways to rename variables.
Naturally, they all use -rename- at some point.

Apart from -rename- itself, -renvars- is one
user-written command. -search renvars- and
download from the STB site.

However, I am not clear that you need to
rename at all in your case.

Scheller, Percy Eckhard