Re: st: GLLAMM question

From   Timothy.Mak@iop.kcl.ac.uk
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: GLLAMM question
Date   Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:00:42 +0100

Hi,
the option eqs defines the factor loading for your random factors. The
first loading is by default set to one. If you don't want the default, you
specify the frload option. Exactly how to specify the model will depend on
exactly what you want, so if you give more detail, I may be able to give
more help.
Tim

"Hochman, Tsivia" <Tsivia.Hochman@med.va.gov>
Sent by: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
19/08/2005 16:37
Please respond to
statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu

<statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
cc

Subject
st: GLLAMM question

I'm running a 2-level model using gllamm.  For the level 1 variables
(fixed effects), STATA produces coefficient estimates, standard errors and
p-values.  However, STATA only produces variance and covariance estimates
for the level 2 variables (random effects).  Is it possible to obtain
coefficients estimates and p-values for the random effect component of
this model?  HLM6 generates such output.
Thanks.