Re: st: read text file with multiple spaces

From   Yu Zhang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: read text file with multiple spaces
Date   Fri, 19 Aug 2005 06:14:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions!
Unfortunately, since I have multiple data files and
fairly large number of variables per file, I guess I
will stay with my old way.

Yu

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs