Re: st: Get the list of variables in their full length

From   n j cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Get the list of variables in their full length
Date   Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:50:19 +0100

Various solutions.

For example, check out -ds- or -unab-.

Nick
n.j.cox

>>> TEWODAJ MOGUES

I am trying to obtain a list of all of my variables in their full
length. When I use -describe- the long variables get shortened by a ~
sign. FOr example, the variable name reg_95_96_assu_urba shows up, when
I do -describe-, as reg_95_96_ass~a. Is there any way I can change this
display, or any other command that lists the full variable name that
would allow me to cut and past that list into another format (e.g.
excel)?