Re: st: Obtaining relative risk estimates from xtlogit

Subject   Re: st: Obtaining relative risk estimates from xtlogit
Date   Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:44:26 -0500

At 12:18 PM 8/15/2005 -0400, Rolf Klemm wrote:
I'm interested in obtaining the relative risk estimates from xtlogit
instead of the odds ratio produced using the "or" option.  Can anyone
tell me how to do this?
Mathematically, aren't they the same thing, just labeled differently? Or am I missing something? There was a discussion a while back about how to label the exp(b) transformation in different routines, but I don't remember this as being one of the points of controversy.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]