RE: st: The Stata Journal is now indexed

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: The Stata Journal is now indexed
Date   Fri, 12 Aug 2005 17:18:15 +0100

We've not been told when indexing will start.

Joining the Social Science Citation Index
has been suggested by others. We'll pursue
that possibility.

Richard Williams