st: Logistic using aweigths

From   "Anna Lsto" <>
Subject   st: Logistic using aweigths
Date   Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:45:15 -0700

Dear all,

I tried to run a logistic regression using a_weight and got an error message back (aweigth not allowed). Is there any explanation for that? Can I alternatively run a logit using a_weight and then manually calculate the odds ratio from the logit regression coefficients? Would that give me the odds ratio I was looking for when I ran the logistic?

Thanks in advance,

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.

* For searches and help try: