Re: st: Question about strate and stsplit

From   Shige Song <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Question about strate and stsplit
Date   Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:11:21 +0800

Hi Svend,

Non-integer duration is fine in continuous setting, but I am trying to
stsplit my data into single year record and do discrete-time model. It
is under this context that non-integer duration causes me some
problems.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Shige