Re: st: Problems with -graph2tex-

From   "Clive Nicholas" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problems with -graph2tex-
Date   Thu, 11 Aug 2005 07:37:13 +0100 (BST)

Shige,

Hiya! I tried running /usepackage{epstopdf} in place of {epsfig} in my
LaTeXEditor just now, but an error was generated, saying that it wasn't a
recognised command. Indeed, there's no name or file for such a package in
the 'total' MiKTeX installation that I did yesterday, and I have the
latest!!

C.