Re: st: descending sort with svy: tab

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: descending sort with svy: tab
Date   Fri, 05 Aug 2005 16:36:16 -0400

One way to get what you want, assuming you don't need standard errors or confidence intervals, is us use -tabulate- with iweights (and NOT use -svy:-).

tab var1 if var2==1 [iw=weight], sort

This will give you the same point estimates as svy: tab, and allow you access to the sort option.

Nick WInter