st: descending sort with svy: tab

From   "Mary Carter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: descending sort with svy: tab
Date   Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:58:08 -0400

This is probably too simple to post, but I'm nearing a deadline and am
not making progress on my own.

I have a large data set with ICD-9 diagnostic information.  I want to
locate the most frequently listed ICD-9 codes by several sub-groups.
The data are from a complex survey design, so the svy commands are
warranted.  However, I cannot seem to translate:

tab var1 if var2==1, sort

into

svy, subpop(var2): tab var1, sort

Any ideas?  I'm working with STATA 9.0