st: RE: Bonferonni corrected post hoc ANOVA confidence intervals

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: RE: Bonferonni corrected post hoc ANOVA confidence intervals
Date   Fri, 5 Aug 2005 11:23:30 +0100

Apologies for the last post - I've just realised that Lincom has a 'level'
option to specify the confidence interval - I just need to 'Bonferonni'
that.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.