Re: st: using *one* (random) observation meeting an -if- criteria

From   Fredrik Wallenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: using *one* (random) observation meeting an -if- criteria
Date   Wed, 3 Aug 2005 21:29:53 -0700

I'll answer to myself since a thorough search revealed the solution...
-findobs-