Re: st: quantile regression question

From   Robert Duval <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: quantile regression question
Date   Mon, 25 Jul 2005 23:12:20 -0400

rephrasing a little bit my own previous statement...
ignore where it reads:

" If you're not including variable z as a regressor in the conditioning
set then qreg won't give you what you want"

since even if you were to include z as a regressor qreg won't give you
what you stated as your goal.
robert