st: RE: Error message when trying to save a file named "aux"

From   "Grealy, Patrick J" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Error message when trying to save a file named "aux"
Date   Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:17:05 -0500

Same here, using Stata 9/Windows XP/SP2. What's worse, entering -use
aux- or -help aux- hangs Stata. - Pat G.